Board of Directors - Director of Information Technology (IT)back to postions
Click to see all qualifications.
Adoptee Hub is accepting applications for a Board of Director position who will assume the duties of the Director of Information Technology (IT). This individual will maintain the operational integrity and network security of the Adoptee.org website, the Global Birth Search Service (GBSS) and Membership portals.
This position requires discretion and confidentiality. This is a 3-year term position.
- Attend monthly BOD meetings and provide project updates to Board.
- Support Adoptee Hub financially as a supporting member.
- Routinely views Adopteehub.org website to ensure operational integrity is present.
- Ensures there is no network security compromises to the GBSS or Membership portal systems.
- Ensures network security systems subscriptions are updated.
- Ensures network backup is conducted on a monthly basis and stored properly with no data compromises.
- Previous Management experience desired.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the Website Developer, the Marketing Director, Graphics Designer and the Videographer.
- Oversee the development process of the GBSS and Membership portal systems.
- Request member to be an Adoptee, if possible, or associated with an Adoptee community in some capacity.
- Knowledgeable of Asana project management tool software application.
- Experienced in Zoom meeting software application.
- Knowledgeable about Style Guides.
- Dedicate 20-30 hours monthly towards Adoptee Hub IT needs.
- Experience in Network Security.
- Actively support and attend Adoptee Hub events, either in person or virtually.