Project Manager - Portal Developmentback to postions
Click to see all qualifications.
Adoptee Hub is actively accepting applications for a part-time Portal Development Project Manager. This individual will be overseeing the start to finish process for the development of Adoptee Hub’s Global Birth Search Services and Membership Portals. These systems will be secure systems to allow Adoptee Hub members the capability to sign up for services offered by Adoptee Hub and initiate birth searches in a secure and confidential environment.
This position requires discretion and confidentiality.
- Previous Project Management experience.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- Be learned on Adoptee Hub's mission, strategic plan, and short-term and long-term goals.
- Detail oriented.
- Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld.
- Understanding how different projects interlink and overlap.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews and preparing and completing action plans.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Report and escalate good or problem concerns to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Work closely and collaborate with the Portal Content Project Manager and the CEO of Adoptee Hub.
- Request member to be an Adoptee, if possible, or associated with an Adoptee community in some capacity.
- Knowledgeable of Asana project management tool software application.
- Communicates job expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Experienced in Zoom meeting software application.
- Able to think outside the box and work with multiple disciplines and individuals.
- Work within the confines of a minimal budget.
- Participating in tender and grant application process including design, submission and review.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Excellent people and internal communications skills.
- Dedicate 20-30 hours monthly towards Adoptee Hub project needs.