IT Programmer / Developerback to postions
Click to see all qualifications.
Adoptee Hub seeks a volunteer IT web programmer to help develop and maintain a database portal that will allow Adoptee Hub to manage a membership subscription list and eventually a secure system that will support our Biological Heritage Discovery program, post adoption services and support programs.
This position requires discretion and confidentiality.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive database to allow for membership services and post- adoption service for support of the Biological Heritage Discovery process.
- Integrate multiple software applications to work seamlessly across a web interface.
- A creative, energetic and mission-driven individual committed to realizing the potential of a bold and innovative strategic vision.
- Keep accurate records of performance hours.
- Request member to be an Adoptee, if possible, or associated with an Adoptee community in some capacity.
- Experience in database development and editing, utilizing Laravel coding platform.
- Exceptional forward-thinking ability.
- Understand integration of multiple operating systems within a secure universal database portal.
- Understand database storage and security requirements, policy and procedures.
- Detail-oriented, with proven experience to manage project timelines.
- Familiar with Asana project management application.
- Familiar with zoom meeting application.
- Can take direction well and self-motivated to completion a task within a workplan timetable.
- Technologically savvy, familiar with Laravel, sand box, PHP. and MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of current and evolving trends in website, software and portal integration.
- Prior experience in website and data management.
- Able to provide an average of 10 hrs/wk of development support.