IT Web Designerback to postions
Click to see all qualifications.
Adoptee Hub seeks a volunteer IT web designer to help develop web page designs according to the Adoptee Hub Style Guide for our database portal. The website will be involving a membership subscription list and eventually a secure system that will support our Biological Heritage Discovery, post adoption services, resource library repository, and support programs. Will be working closely with the Chief of Executive Operations and the Adoptee Hub Website Development Team, the Project Manager, and the Design/Content/Editing Team.
This position requires discretion and confidentiality.
- Develop web page designs for our comprehensive website.
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Project teams to ensure Adoptee Hub brand is projected throughout the navigation site pages.
- Can take direction well and self-motivated to completion a task within a workplan timetable.
- A creative, energetic and mission-driven individual committed to realizing the potential of a bold and innovative strategic vision.
- Keep accurate records of performance hours.
- Request member to be an Adoptee, if possible, or associated with an Adoptee community in some capacity.
- Experience in Acrobat Creative Suites.
- Exceptional forward-thinking ability.
- Understand integration of multiple operating systems within a secure universal database portal.
- Understand database storage and security requirements, policy and procedures.
- Detail-oriented, with proven experience to manage project timelines.
- Familiar with Asana project management application.
- Familiar with zoom meeting application.
- Technologically savvy, familiar with Adobe Creative Suites and MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of current and evolving trends in website, software and portal integration.
- Prior experience in website and data management.
- Able to devote ~10 hrs a week.