Legal Advisorback to postions
Click to see all qualifications.
Adoptee Hub seeks a volunteer Legal Advisor to help conduct a legal review of the Adoptee Hub’s JaeSan website. Will be working closely with the Chief of Executive Operations and the Project Manager.
This position requires discretion and confidentiality.
- Conduct legal review all web content to ensure information posted is not, in any way, a breach committed by Adoptee Hub.
- Conduct legal review all Memorandums of Agreement, Memorandums of Understanding, Partnership agreements, contracts and arrangements, Terms and Conditions statements, any documents that will be publicized on the website.
- Technologically savvy, familiar with MS Office programs.
- Keep accurate records of performance hours.
- Can take direction well and self-motivated to completion a task within a workplan timetable.
- Request member to be an Adoptee, if possible, or associated with an Adoptee community in some capacity.
- Understand database storage and security requirements, policy and procedures.
- Detail-oriented, with proven experience to manage project timelines.
- Familiar with Asana project management application.
- Familiar with zoom meeting application.
- Knowledge of current and evolving legal trends in website and software usage.
- Prior experience in cyberspace legal reviews.
- Understanding Privacy Act and Personal Information laws.