Board of Directors - Director of Capital Campaignback to postions
Click to see all qualifications.
Adoptee Hub is accepting applications for a Board of Director position who will assume the duties of the Director of Capital Campaign. This individual will be primarily the project manager overseeing the construction of the Adoptee Hub Cultural Center which is strategically planned to be in operation in the 10-year plan.
This position requires discretion and confidentiality. This is a 3-year term position.
- Actively pursue corporate sponsorships and donors and promote Adoptee Hub’s Business Plan towards the construction of the Adoptee Hub Cultural Center.
- Oversee the Adoptee Hub Cultural Center building project throughout the land procurement process, building development and architectural drawings.
- Lead a group of specialized project managers who will oversee Building Development, Land Procurement, and Architectural Design.
- Attend monthly BOD meetings and provide project updates to Board.
- Support Adoptee Hub financially as a supporting member.
- Request member to be an Adoptee, if possible, or associated with an Adoptee community in some capacity.
- Proficient oral presentation skills to be able to provide briefings to potential shareholders / financial sponsors / supporters.
- Knowledgeable of Asana project management tool software application.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Previous Management experience ideal.
- Experienced in Zoom meeting software application.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office 365 and One Drive.
- Able to interpret Computer-Aided Designs (CAD) drawings.
- Financially savvy to be able to manage budgetary needs and reporting.
- Previous project management experience.
- Dedicate 20 hours monthly towards Adoptee Hub events and project needs.
- Actively support and attend Adoptee Hub events, either in person or virtually.