Researcher / Data Analystback to postions
Click to see all qualifications.
Adoptee Hub is actively searching for 2 part-time volunteer researchers / data analysts. The individuals will be working primarily with Grant Writers and Portal Project Managers, but will on occasion need to research for data for the Public Affairs director to ensure Adoptee Hub is not posting misinformation through social media outlets.
This position requires discretion and confidentiality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Be able to conduct a full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design to meet Adoptee Hub objectives.
- Work with grant writers and portal project managers to prioritize business and information needs.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Request member to be an Adoptee, if possible, or associated with an Adoptee community in some capacity.
- Knowledgeable of Asana project management tool software application.
- Computer and Internet savvy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting if required.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel.
- Able to conduct confirmation cross-check of information to ensure there is consistency and no misinformation errors.
- Experienced in Zoom meeting software application.
- Experienced with Microsoft One Drive.
- Dedicate 20 hours monthly towards Adoptee Hub events and project needs.