Board of Directors - Director of Developmentback to postions
Click to see all qualifications.
Adoptee Hub is accepting applications for a Board of Director position who will assume the duties of the Director of Development. This individual will oversee grant proposals and fundraising projects to help augment Adoptee Hub’s financial needs to support the Global Birth Search Portal project, the Membership Portal project, and any applicable future events expenditures. Lastly, will manage the extensive research needed to ensure accurate information, statistics are provided by Adoptee Hub in their proposal submissions, fundraising / event / marketing publications as well as social media posts.
This position requires discretion and confidentiality. This is a 3-year term position.
- Work closely with the CEO on the operational needs of Adoptee Hub projects and events.
- Assist in the Grant Research process and pass on potential grants sites to the Grants Planner and Writers.
- Assist the Fundraising Coordinator with researching of feasible fundraising opportunities for Adoptee Hub.
- Attend monthly BOD meetings and provide project updates to Board.
- Ensure researchers assigned are on point with reporting of findings and data to allow Adoptee Hub to provide the most accurate information for Grant proposals, Fundraising events, Social Media postings, etc.
- Support Adoptee Hub financially as a supporting member.
- Request member to be an Adoptee, if possible, or associated with an Adoptee community in some capacity.
- Previous Management experience ideal.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Skilled in graphing, data mapping and presentation development.
- Proficient oral presentation skills to be able to provide briefings to potential shareholders / financial sponsors / supporters / funding agents / foundations.
- Knowledgeable of Asana project management tool software application.
- Experienced in Zoom meeting software application.
- Experienced with Microsoft One Drive.
- Stay up-to-date on trends for Grants and Funding cycles.
- Dedicate 20 hours monthly towards Adoptee Hub events and project needs.
- Actively support and attend Adoptee Hub events, either in person or virtually.